Careers with Shine Bright EYM
Shine Bright EYM aims to be an employer of choice. The Shine Bright EYM team believes that the provision of high quality children’s services is only possible with highly qualified, experienced and well supported staff.
Shine Bright EYM staff are supported by:
- Providing opportunities for networking through teacher network meetings
- Ensuring at least minimum levels of professional development is undertaken each year
- Providing up to date newsletters and information that support staff on the ground
- Ensuring the availability of high quality training opportunities by surveying staff about their needs and getting the best experts and presenters to deliver in local areas
- Responding to feedback received through an annual staff satisfaction survey each year about how we can improve
- Providing an Employee Assistance Program
Each kindergarten has an Educational Leader supported by a team comprised of Bachelor, Diploma and/or Certificate 3 Qualified Staff. We also have a designated Early Years Advisor for each kindergarten who actively supports the staff through regular visits.
Shine Bright EYM has set processes in place that support each kindergarten so that communication is clear about the roles of all involved. Staff, Parent Advisory Groups and the general public are invited to comment on the development and review of policy and procedure that is then agreed and consistent across all services.
A significant process has been established to support all services to work toward high quality aims, with a system in place to prepare each service and staff member for its Quality Assessment and Rating visit. Shine Bright EYM services are showing their preparedness in the high level of rating being given by DET.
Shine Bright EYM’s recruitment processes are designed to ensure the best conversations possible are had with each applicant. Our process is extensive with both pre-interview options, and significant follow-up to ensure the best fit for each service.
Shine Bright EYM have the following kindergarten roles, along with their position descriptions.
Maiden Gully Early Years Hub Positions