Echuca South Kindergarten
Echuca South 2021
2021 SESSION TIMES
Nominated Supervisor: Kerri
Educational Leader: Kerri
Educational Team: Debra, Jessica, Wendy, Trudy, Joanne, Taleitha, Annie, Kerri & Alexandra
At Echuca South Community Preschool our philosophies are child centred and family orientated.
- We recognise families as children’s most influential educators and strive to create positive and reciprocal relationships with parents and the extended preschool community.
- We recognise the unique nature of early childhood development and encourage children to explore their individuality, learning at their own pace.
- We know that play is the child’s vehicle to learning and experimentation. We create open ended learning activities based on children’s interests to entice them to extend their understanding of the world around them through play.
- We believe in creating safe, secure, caring environments so that children may reach their fullest potential while in our care.
- We feel that positivity is the greatest tool for bringing out the best in children. We use positive guidance in our daily interactions with children in order to develop a sense of wellbeing and belonging.
- We believe that all children have the right to education and that all participants at our service have the right to contribute. We implement an anti-bias approach to relationships and curriculum.