Learn proven strategies that will reduce and remove stress, and in turn, be the best Educational Leader possible.
In this training session, Educational Leaders will learn how to:
- Identify the knowledge and practice level of all their educators
- Teach their educators how to increase knowledge and practice level
- Set realistic, achievable goals
- Assess and give constructive feedback to their educators about their curriculum and learning documentation
- Teach educators to write clearly with correct grammar
- Help their educators understand the planning cycle so nothing is missed
- Conduct a performance review with educators
- Support themselves and learn valuable strategies to manage stress
- Show your Educational Leader how to teach adults – which is very different to teaching children!!