Create engaging and meaningful environments that promote, engage and sustain children’s learning through play. School Readiness Funding Approved in Victoria
Duration: 3 Hours
How do we create engaging and meaningful environments that promote, engage and sustain children’s learning through play?
Join us from the comfort of your home or work environment for this dynamic webinar which explores through the use of presentation slides, video, expert panel discussion, and audience Q&A the importance of creating spaces that nurture and inspire whilst facilitating learning.
This online event is a SCHOOL READINESS FUNDING APPROVED PD in Victoria.
– The key elements of quality learning environments indoors and outdoors
– Considerations for design, set up, materials, and equipment including the use of loose parts
– The importance of open-ended learning spaces
– Supporting children to resource their own learning
– Planning for ongoing modifications
– Intentional teaching which supports communication, inclusive practice and creativity
This webinar PD session is suitable for teachers and educators working with children aged birth to five years of age working in early childhood settings. It is filled with lots of practical ideas on how to add a broader and richer range of materials, resources, and provocations to Play-Based learning spaces.
Australian Professional Teaching Standards: APTS –1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.5, 3.4 6.2, 6.3 National Quality Standard: QA – 1, 2, 3, 5